As a Hispanic-American physician, member of the medical field, and supporter of the Hispanic Community, the Hispanic American Medical Association of Houston (H.A.M.A.H.) would like to invite you to be part of our organization become a member for 2012.
As you know, the Hispanic community is the fastest growing minority group in Texas and the United States. As the community grows, so do the needs of the community.
The goals of HAMAH are, on a large scope, to support and represent the Hispanic community.
The Hispanic American Medical Association of Houston strives to:
- Help medical students of Hispanic origin through scholarships.
- Provide health information to the Hispanic community.
- Participate in various community outreach programs such as health fairs.
- Participate in assisting patients at different non-profit clinics.
- Provide medical education to physicians by holding monthly medical programs on different topics for all specialties.